- Burton, J., Lynn, P. & Benzeval, M. 2020. How Understanding Society: The UK Household Longitudinal Study adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic, Survey Research Methods 14(2), 235-239.
- Dodds, S. & Hess, A.C. 2020. Adapting research methodology during COVID-19: lessons for transformative service research, Journal of Service Management Ahead-of-print.
- Lobe, B., Morgan, D & Hoffman, K.A. 2020. Qualitative Data Collection in an Era of Social Distancing, International Journal of Qualitative Methods.
- Marhefka, S., Lockhart, E., & Turner, D. 2020. Achieve research continuity during social distancing by rapidly implementing individual and group videoconferencing with participants: key considerations, best practices, and protocols. AIDS and Behavior, 1.
- Teti, M., Schatz, E. & Liebenberg, L. 2020. Methods in the Time of COVID-19: The Vital Role of Qualitative Inquiries, International Journal of Qualitative Methods.
- Chidlow, A. 2020. COVID-19: Where to go for reliable and accurate data.
- DeHart, M. 2020. Thinking Ethnographically in Pandemic Times.
- Gardner, B. 2020. Challenges of Doing Research in a Pandemic: Reframing, Adapting and Introducing qualitative methods.
- Geisen, E. 2020. Social distancing in market research: Pivoting in-person methodologies.
- Jamieson, L. 2020. COVID 19 and ‘Big Qual’ Research. International.
- Jowett, A. 2020. Carrying out Research Under Lockdown: Practical and Ethical Considerations.
- Ravitch, S. M. 2020. The Best Laid Plans… Qualitative Research Design During COVID-19.
- Salmons, J. 2020. Researchers Respond to Covid-19: Interview with the Editors.
- Wood, E. J. 2020. Resuming Field Research in Pandemic Times.
- Social Research and Insecurity. Social Science Research Council. Insights from the Social Sciences.
- Kara, H., & Khoo, SM. 2020. Researching in the age of COVID-19. Bristol University Press, Rapid Responses, Vol 1-3.