Welcome to the AIB RM-SIG.
The objectives of the Research Methodology Special Interest Group are to:
- Provide AIB members with a worldwide forum for scholarly engagement about research methodologies;
- Advance the quality, diversity and understanding of research methodologies in the AIB;
- Provide a repository of knowledge for AIB members on the range of, and trends in, research methodologies;
- Stimulate innovation in research methodologies and promote the use of novel methodologies;
- Organize doctoral training and professional development opportunities for AIB members on research methodologies;
- Alongside the AIB, assist in building the research capacity of new researchers and emerging countries and regions.
Membership is currently free for all AIB members.