Welcome to the AIB RM-SIG.
The objectives of the Research Methodology Shared Interest Group are to:
- Provide AIB members with a worldwide forum for scholarly engagement about research methodologies;
- Advance the quality, diversity and understanding of research methodologies in the AIB;
- Provide a repository of knowledge for AIB members on the range of, and trends in, research methodologies;
- Stimulate innovation in research methodologies and promote the use of novel methodologies;
- Organize doctoral training and professional development opportunities for AIB members on research methodologies;
- Alongside the AIB, assist in building the research capacity of new researchers and emerging countries and regions.
Membership is currently free for all AIB members.
Research methods events at AIB annual
meeting in Copenhagen
There are many methods-related events taking place at the annual meeting. The full list is available here.
This includes the following activities which the RM-SIG has organized:
1) CARMA-AIB pre-conference workshops
Six workshops are being offered on Sunday 23 June in partnership with the Consortium for the Advancement of Research Methods and Analysis (CARMA). Pre-registration for the workshops was required.
2) Research methods clinics
Clinics provide roundtable discussions and direct feedback from a research methods enthusiast. A total of five clinics will be held at different times during the conference, on a variety of topics. Pre-registration for the clinics was required.
3) Panel session
The RM-SIG sponsored panel is titled ‘Future research in cross-cultural management: Which methods and approaches should we be using?’ It will take place on Wednesday June 26, 16:15-17:30
4) Best paper award in research methods
Join us for the award presentation on Wednesday, June 26, 15:45-16:15, Ground Floor, Solbjerg Plads 3.